Global Management Consultants to maximize Giordano's human resouces
Casual wear retailer Giordano Middle East has appointed the Global Management Consultants firm to develop human resource functions within the company. The agreement will cover the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman and Qatar, with special emphasis on the development of specific training programs for personnel, recruitment, job performance, as well as staff motivation and award programs.
Global Management Consultants is a Dubai-based consultancy, which specializes in the development of human resources (HR) for small and medium size companies (SME) with the option of out-sourcing all their HR activities and deliverables.
Global Management Consultants have provided their services to the Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Dubai Ports Authority, Cityline, Jotun Paints and Aggreko, among others.
Established in Hong Kong in 1981, Giordano International now operates more than 1,000 stores in 30 countries, serving more than 1.5 billion customers across Asia, the Middle East, Australia and Europe, according to a company press release.
In March 1993, Giordano Middle East was established as a joint venture between Emirates Trading Agency, Dubai, and Giordano International Ltd, Hong Kong. Giordano Fashions LLC looks after the entire distribution and marketing of Giordano products in the Middle East, North Africa, India and Pakistan. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- casual wear retailer Giordano signs ASDA'A PR
- Giordano launches staff training program
- Aon Hewitt brings employee engagement into the spotlight with launch of Best Employers Middle East 2013
- Saudi Aramco, GE and Tata Consultancy Services announce the first all-female services center for business processes in Saudi Arabia
- Construction and Real Estate Companies Turn to IT-Enabled Performance to Stay Competitive in the Middle East