Global resumes operation in Jordan
Global Investment House (Global) announced today that the Jordan Securities Commission cancelled the decision taken last Wednesday to suspend the company’s operations in Jordan. The cancelation came after the judgment issued by the Appellant Court yesterday ordering the release of all frozen funds belonging to Global in Jordan and the letter issued by the company’s auditors. Accordingly, Global resumed its operations in Jordan immediately after the release of the cancelation.
It is worth mentioning that Global’s operation in Jordan is considered one of the largest for Global outside of Kuwait due to the investment environment in Jordan and its geographical location that enabled us to offer an array of investment services to our customers in Palestine, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. Global played a leading role in Jordan in enhancing Jordan’s capital markets through promoting investment opportunities in the country. The company has invested over JD200 million distributed over different sectors.
- GlobalSantaFe to resume operations in Kuwait
- Aramex resumes Egypt operations
- Global Expects Suspension Decision for its Operation in Jordan to be Cancelled Next Sunday
- Aqaba Container Terminal and the General Trade Union of Sea Ports and Clearance Employees sign an agreement to resume terminal operations
- Jordan says "oui, monsieur" to Frech oil tie up