Google offers deep discount for small businesses in Egypt
The apps seek to improve the productivity of a business and its employees. (Pixabay/File)
Google has offered small-sized Egyptian businesses and start-ups discounted prices for purchasing Google’s applications through “Google Apps for Work”. It dropped the cost of the business-application bundle from $50 per person per year to only $30.The price reduction of 40% was decided to allow small-sized businesses to benefit from using Google’s tools that were created to support online businesses and to grant them higher rates of productivity and safety.
Google Apps for Work includes a set of tools that allow companies to carry out more tasks easily, such as e-mail, storing files online, scheduling and sharing events on the calendar, as well as tools necessary for holding video meetings, and saving work files on Google Drive. This is in addition to the possibility of holding high-resolution video meetings remotely via the video-call service, Hangouts.
The app grants advantages of productivity, which enable companies to work remotely from anywhere and at any time. Small enterprises can also use business support tools via the Internet, rather than relying on technological services within the workplace, which allows faster growth and improvement in communication with customers.
There are about 2.4m small to medium-sized enterprises in Egypt, 0.7% of which have Internet presence only. Egyptian companies wishing to purchase Google Apps for Work applications can choose between several subscription methods; either monthly or annual subscription plans, where the annual plan costs $30 per person and the flexible plan costs $3 per person per month. The companies must have headquarters in Egypt, and can pay by debit or credit cards issued in Egypt.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- New Dell SonicWALL TZ Series Firewalls deliver enterprise-class capabilities for small business budgets
- HP DRAMATICALLY SIMPLIFIES NETWORK STORAGE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES
- HP Makes Data Backup and Recovery Easy for Small and Medium-size Businesses
- Small online businesses: modernizing Jordan's economy one user at a time
- Adobe reveals new pricing strategy for Egypt’s SMEs and creative industry