Grand Hyatt Dubai appoints sales and conference directors
Grand Hyatt Dubai has announced the formation of sales and conference teams at the hotel, as part of their pre-opening strategy to attract international and regional audiences. The hotel has also appointed senior staff members to head these teams.
Grand Hyatt Dubai's sales team will be headed by newly appointed Director of Sales Markus Mueller, who will help the hotel in developing, implementing, maximizing and monitoring various sales functions, securing new accounts and developing these accounts into profitable business for the hotel.
Grand Hyatt Dubai is a five star hotel property, overlooking the Creek in Bur Dubai. The hotel will open early in 2003 and will offer a City Conference Resort in the form of 674 hotel bedrooms, 186 apartments, 14 restaurants and bars and the largest conference hotel solution in the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Grand Hyatt Dubai appoints sales and conferences directors
- Grand Hyatt Dubai appoints Atom Advertising for hotel launch
- Grand Hyatt Dubai engages in global recruitment drive
- Grand Hyatt Dubai appoints Atom Advertising and Gambate! Public Relations
- Grand Hyatt Dubai appointed hosted buyer hotel for ATM2003