Grand Hyatt Dubai to streamline procurement through Tejari
Middle East business-to-business marketplace, Tejari has made further inroads into the region's hospitality sector by signing Grand Hyatt Dubai as its first official hotel member. Slated to launch in the first quarter of 2003, Grand Hyatt Dubai will utilize Tejari to procure goods and services ranging from furniture and bedding to electronics and office supplies.
The hotel's executives believe that procurement on Tejari will enable a more streamlined purchasing cycle for Grand Hyatt Dubai's 674-room resort and conference facility. From Tejari's perspective, the buying power of the Grand Hyatt presents strategic new opportunities for the marketplace's more than 1100 existing trading partners. Tejari also anticipates that other hotels in the region will follow Grand Hyatt's example and join the marketplace.
Grand Hyatt Dubai plans to achieve three primary business objectives through Tejari, including increasing the buying efficiency of its operations through lowered transaction costs, reducing its inventories through just-in-time delivery of goods, and optimizing resource utilization throughout the property. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Ducab plugs in to Tejari marketplace
- EPPCO PLACES ITS FIRST ON-LINE TENDER;PETROLEUM RETAILER BEGINS E-PROCUREMENT VIA TEJARI.COM
- Arab Technology Awards Honour Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi For Her Outstanding Contribution To eCommerce
- wasl receives Tejari Appreciation Award for 2011
- leo burnett boosts operational efficiency by 25 per cent with tejari's online marketplace