Growing interest in Dubai's freehold commercial office space
Investor interest in Dubai's freehold commercial office space, despite a sluggish start, is on the rise, said an industry official. For instance, Pegasus Realty has concluded deals worth Dh50 million in the local freehold commercial office space market in two months, said Imtiaz Panjwani, managing director.
"The real estate market for commercial office space is on the upswing and we are confident this trend will continue as entrepreneurs are convinced that investing in office space creates assets when compared to paying rents," he said.
- Office space needs to be doubled in Dubai say experts
- Survey finds that Dubai office rents remain competitive despite soaring rates
- Pegasus Realty buys commercial property at Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubaipropertyauctions.com Launches Land and Commercial Sales
- Saba Real Estate appoints UK’s RMJM as primary consultants for Saba Tower project