Grubb & Ellis selected to provide real estate services for United Technologie’s properties in Middle East
The Grubb & Ellis Company, a provider of integrated real estate services, announced that Connecticut-based United Technologies has selected the Grubb & Ellis/Knight Frank Global Services team to provide a wide range of real estate services to the approximately 1,500 locations controlled by United Technologies in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR).
The three-year contract calls for such services as portfolio audit and strategic planning, lease administration, transaction management, acquisition and disposition for an EMEAR portfolio approaching 20 million square feet. It is one of the largest exclusive real estate service contracts ever awarded in the EMEAR.
Grubb & Ellis Company offers strategic planning, property and asset management services, and transaction expertise in both corporate and investment real estate.
With the collective resources of more than 8,000 people in over 200 offices in 30 countries, including its domestic affiliates and a strategic initiative with Knight Frank, Grubb & Ellis provides a single point of contact approach for clients that empowers its professionals to approach commercial real estate issues seamlessly. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DAMAC Properties launches renowned DSF car promotion
- Behringer Harvard Extends Real Estate Advisory Services to the Middle East
- Upcoming Global Trader to draw British property investors to TASWEEK’s Middle East portfolio
- Syria to provide more housing units
- Abyaar Real Estate Selects SAP to Support its Developments and Regional Expansion