Gulf Air adds Amsterdam and Rome to schedule
Gulf Air has announced the re-introduction of three new destinations to its expanding network. With effect from December Gulf Air will operate daily services to Amsterdam and Rome in Europe and Johannesburg in South Africa.
The move follows an earlier statement in which the airline confirmed its intention to recommence daily flights to the United States and expand to key European destinations.
Gulf Air's network, which stretches from Europe to Asia and presently covers 45 cities in 33 countries, is subject to ongoing optimization and expansion. In the year to date, Gulf Air re-introduced flights to Zanzibar during June, and added Salalah and Cochin in July. Daily flights to Athens and Sydney will come on line from November 23.
The schedule for the new destinations is yet to be finalized, and the airline also intends to fly to Baghdad as soon as the necessary clearances are obtained and the airport is secured for commercial operations. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SWISS adds more destinations to its network in its winter schedules
- Emirates doubles services to Amsterdam
- Air France KLM launches new flights, routes and offers more cabin/schedule options from the UAE, for Summer 2010
- Gulf Air reaffirms unaltered flight schedules
- Gulf Air Cargo Services to Expand Cargo Capacity, Add New Flights