Gulf Air delayed for take off
Gulf air flights to Iran have been delayed
Gulf Air, Bahrain’s national carrier, today announced that its plan to restart services between Bahrain and Iran have been deferred until further notice.
The postponement has become necessary following the delay in receiving approval from the Iranian Civil Aviation Authority of the airline’s flight schedule as permitted under the terms of the current bilateral agreement, a statement from Gulf Air said.
A dedicated customer services team from the Gulf Air World Wide Contact Centre has been set up and is contacting passengers affected in the next seven days to offer alternative options, it said.
Passengers can also contact the Gulf Air World Wide Contact Centre on +973 17373737 for any assistance.
“Gulf Air is hoping to commence flights in the early New Year. The national carrier apologises to those passengers affected and reassures them that it is working hard to get approval from the relevant authorities to re-launch services as soon as possible,” the statement added
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?