Gulf Air - main sponsor of Abu Dhabi World Sand Golf Championship
Gulf Air, a main sponsor and official airline of the Abu Dhabi World Sand Golf Championship on March 7th 2005, is giving regional golfers the chance to play alongside some of the biggest names in the game of golf.
After a successful inaugural event in 2004 an all-star cast of 28 European Tour pro's, are returning to Al Ghazal Golf Course to compete in the second championship and Gulf Air is organizing qualifier packages for golfers in the region to play the course and win the opportunity to play in one of two Gulf Air Pro-Am teams. Winners could be playing alongside the likes of Ryder Cup winners, Colin Montgomerie, Paul McGinley and Miguel Angel Jiminez to name but a few.
Mark Senior, Manager Destination and Leisure Marketing at Gulf Air says there are three qualifier rounds, on 27th January, 3rd February and 10th February.
- Emirates Palace picked by Abu Dhabi Golf Championship as tournament’s official hotel
- GULF AIR TO SUPPORT EUROPEAN SENIOR TOUR GOLF EVENT
- Stage set for abu dhabi’s biggest sporting event - Star-studded line up for abu dhabi golf championship
- ARCAPITA SPONSORS SENIORS TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP
- UAE Qualifiers begin for Hyundai World Golf Championship