Gulf Air reaffirms unaltered flight schedules
The dynamics of regional tension have created a great deal of uncertainty in the flight industry and have resulted in adjustments to schedules between the Gulf and Europe by many airline operators.
Reaffirming Gulf Air's stance, President and Chief Executive James Hogan said “We have no plans to change our flight schedule or routes, and it is business as usual, subject of course to developments in the region, which are monitored around the clock.”
Gulf Air has more flights to and from the region than other airlines and operates, two direct daily flights out of Bahrain into London and a daily flight out of Abu Dhabi. These flights are scheduled to continue as usual. There are also daily flights from Muscat to London stopping in either Abu Dhabi or Bahrain en route to London, Heathrow.
Gulf Air also flies daily into Paris and Frankfurt, which offer excellent points of connection into the rest of Europe. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- GULF AIR’S SUMMER SCHEDULE SEES MORE FLIGHTS FROM AMMAN, BEIRUT, DAMASCUS AND SANAA THROUGH ITS HUBS
- Gulf air announces summer schedule
- Gulf Air adds Amsterdam and Rome to schedule
- GULF AIR TO INTRODUCE DIRECT FLIGHTS BETWEEN MUSCAT AND PARIS
- Air France KLM launches new flights, routes and offers more cabin/schedule options from the UAE, for Summer 2010