Gulf education show attracts international exhibitors
The 14th Gulf Education & Training Exhibition, to be held April 9-12, 2002, at the Dubai World Trade Center, will host new exhibitor institutions from the UK, Canada, India, Thailand and Pakistan, focusing on offering professional courses in higher learning leading to graduate and post-graduate programs.
“The multi-cultural aspect of the population in the Gulf countries offers exhibitors a chance to target students from their home countries in addition to students wishing to explore educational opportunities in foreign lands,” said David Domoney, managing director, International Conferences & Exhibitions.
Some of the first time exhibitors this year are the Assumption University based in Bangkok, Thailand, Doncaster College of UK, Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) from Pakistan, LaSalle College International of Canada and PA College of Engineering, Mangalore, India.
Over 300 Exhibitors from over 30 countries will be participating at the show, which is organised by the International Conferences & Exhibitions (IC&E). — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Gulf Education Exhibition to attract exhibitors from over 30 countries
- Gulf Education expo attracts over 300 educational institutes
- GETEX 2007 opens with 500 plus exhibitors catering to regional education needs
- Over 100 new exhibitors join Dubai International Boat Show’s 20th anniversary celebration
- International exhibitors discover new markets in the Gulf