Gulf Finance House signs Jordan deals
Gulf Finance House (GFH) has signed two deals and unveiled the concept and vision for two components of the $1 billion Royal Metropolis project in Jordan.
At a joint Press conference held on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum at the Dead Sea resort of Southern Shuneh, the bank said that it has founded a strategic agreement with Kuwait Finance & Investment Company to finance the first two components of the project, the Jordan Gate and Royal Village.
- Gulf Finance House Commercial Bank Appointed Lead Financier to Jordan Gate, Signs MoU with
- Bahrain's GFH signs $105 million loan deal with Kuwait Finance House
- First Gulf Bank, Royal Jet ink deal
- Gulf Finance House announces sale of interest in Costa Coffee
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) signs deal with The Housing Bank