Gulf Finance House signs Jordan deals
Gulf Finance House (GFH) has signed two deals and unveiled the concept and vision for two components of the $1 billion Royal Metropolis project in Jordan.
At a joint Press conference held on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum at the Dead Sea resort of Southern Shuneh, the bank said that it has founded a strategic agreement with Kuwait Finance & Investment Company to finance the first two components of the project, the Jordan Gate and Royal Village.
- Jordan: First phase of the US$1 billion Royal Metropolis starts
- Gulf Finance House, Kuwait Finance and Investment Company unveils Royal Village component of US$1 billion Royal Metropolis project
- GFH & KFIC announce early closure of Bayan Holding offer to fund Jordan Gate, Royal Village
- GFH says Jordanian projects go on
- Gulf Finance House Commercial Bank Appointed Lead Financier to Jordan Gate, Signs MoU with