Gulf firms invest in Bahrain real estate sector
Bahrain lured several Gulf firms to establish huge real estate projects estimated at US$ 2 billion during the first half of 2006, a Bahraini daily reported Saturday.
Al-Wasat newspaper said that the Kuwaiti Al-Khaleej Holding Company is planning on implementing two residential projects in the kingdom estimated at US$ 900 million. It added that among other projects is the one by Abu Dhabi Investment House (ADIH) which will also be investing with US$ 86 million in Amwaj Island project.
- Gulf firms to invest in Syria real estate sector
- Gulf firms lured to invest in Pakistan housing project
- Abu Dhabi Investment House Announces US$86 million Investment in Amwaj Islands in Kingdom of Bahrain
- Pakistan real estate sector lures UAE firms
- Tamkeen steps up support for Bahrain’s Real Estate sector