GCC countries to meet over common water network
This meeting aims at studying the other alternatives of this project, in order to reach an agreed formula, to be submitted to the GCC ministerial council.
The Gulf Cooperation Council’s electricity and water undersecretaries, heads of specialised bodies and organisations will meet in Kuwait on Tuesday to discuss the water network project.
The meeting will also debate the GCC Highest Supreme Council’s decision in its 34th session on the same matter, Kuwaiti news agency said on Sunday while quoting the GCC Secretariat-General.
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Revealed: the top real estate tycoons in the ME
- Why did no one invest in the Suez Canal during the Economic Summit?
- Gulf kingdoms call for common policy over water
- GCC commences studies on common water network
- First OECD-GCC SME regional meeting of the GCC countries on SME, entreprenurship and access to finance indicators
- A different kind of 'revolutionary': GCC states consider $10.5 billion water network to serve the whole region