GCC countries to meet over common water network
The Gulf Cooperation Council’s electricity and water undersecretaries, heads of specialised bodies and organisations will meet in Kuwait on Tuesday to discuss the water network project
This meeting aims at studying the other alternatives of this project, in order to reach an agreed formula, to be submitted to the GCC ministerial council.
The Gulf Cooperation Council’s electricity and water undersecretaries, heads of specialised bodies and organisations will meet in Kuwait on Tuesday to discuss the water network project.
The meeting will also debate the GCC Highest Supreme Council’s decision in its 34th session on the same matter, Kuwaiti news agency said on Sunday while quoting the GCC Secretariat-General.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project
- GCC commences studies on common water network
- Gulf kingdoms call for common policy over water
- First OECD-GCC SME regional meeting of the GCC countries on SME, entreprenurship and access to finance indicators
- A different kind of 'revolutionary': GCC states consider $10.5 billion water network to serve the whole region