GCC countries to meet over common water network
This meeting aims at studying the other alternatives of this project, in order to reach an agreed formula, to be submitted to the GCC ministerial council.
The Gulf Cooperation Council’s electricity and water undersecretaries, heads of specialised bodies and organisations will meet in Kuwait on Tuesday to discuss the water network project.
The meeting will also debate the GCC Highest Supreme Council’s decision in its 34th session on the same matter, Kuwaiti news agency said on Sunday while quoting the GCC Secretariat-General.
- Six savvy tips for choosing a real estate agent
- 'Selective softening': How Dubai's stabilizing property prices are in no way inclusive
- Abu Dhabi's Louvre: how far has it come and how far will it go?
- Saudi Arabia is getting creative about tacking its housing shortage
- Call it twisted, but it's actually cheaper to buy than rent property in Dubai
- Gulf kingdoms call for common policy over water
- GCC commences studies on common water network
- First OECD-GCC SME regional meeting of the GCC countries on SME, entreprenurship and access to finance indicators
- A different kind of 'revolutionary': GCC states consider $10.5 billion water network to serve the whole region