Gulf investors active in Amman Stock Exchange
The Securities Depository Center at Amman Stock Exchange reported that Gulf investors had pumped JD 6.8 billion into the Amman bourse until the end of November 2005 out of the JD 30 billion total investments in this bourse in the same period.
According to Al-Hayat newspaper, some 2,000 Saudi investors had pumped nearly JD 3.5 billion into the Amman bourse until the end of November 2005. This figure is equivalent to 11.9% of the bourse market value. These Saudi investments were directed mainly to banking and mining stocks.
- Jordan King, investors discuss means to boost gains from Amman Stock Exchange
- Expert on Amman bourse activity
- Amman Stock Exchange rallied with certainty of Gulf War
- Stage set for the return of IPO activity in the GCC during 2012 as stock market conditions and investor confidence improves
- Amman stock exchange depressed at start of weekly trade