Gulf investors plan major tourism project in Bahrain
A Saudi businessman, in cooperation with several investors from the Arabian Gulf states, is planning to launch a major tourism project in Bahrain in the near future, reported Al-Watan daily.
Chairman of the Board of the Osus Real Estate Development Company, Saud Abdul-Aziz Kanoo, stated that his company intends to establish a tourist island project in Bahrain at the cost of 3.75 billion Saudi riyals (one billion dollars).
The project will consist of constructing offshore three, four and five star hotels, various resorts as well as residential and commercial buildings. All facilities will be connected by a suspension bridge. ― (MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bahrain to embark on billion-dollar islands project
- Bahrain company to set up $500 million artificial island off Manama coast
- Bahrain’s Lulu Island project to open doors in mid-2008
- Bahrain to set up a $265 million tourism company
- Two Saudi companies win marketing contract for Bahrain's Dream Island Project