Gulf investors plan major tourism project in Bahrain
A Saudi businessman, in cooperation with several investors from the Arabian Gulf states, is planning to launch a major tourism project in Bahrain in the near future, reported Al-Watan daily.
Chairman of the Board of the Osus Real Estate Development Company, Saud Abdul-Aziz Kanoo, stated that his company intends to establish a tourist island project in Bahrain at the cost of 3.75 billion Saudi riyals (one billion dollars).
The project will consist of constructing offshore three, four and five star hotels, various resorts as well as residential and commercial buildings. All facilities will be connected by a suspension bridge. ― (MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bahrain: Ithmaar Bank to carry out three major projects worth US$2 billion
- Saudi Investors to Build $75-$100m Bahrain Resort
- Osus launches multi-million dollar Stargate project
- Gulf Finance House and investors visit Mumbai economic development zone project
- Jordan begins major development project in Aqaba to ‘retain’ tourists