Gulf Traffic 2003 floor space up 350 percent
Gulf Traffic 2002, the region's major vertical conference and exhibition for the Middle East’s traffic and transport industry held in Dubai for the first time last month, will move to a new venue next year to cater for an anticipated 350 percent increase in floor space demand.
According to IIR Exhibitions & Conferences, the event's organizers, Gulf Traffic 2003 will be held between December 8-11, 2003, at the Dubai International Exhibition Center (DIEC) across a floor space of 1,800 square meters, as early exhibitor bookings are strong.
Dubai Municipality is also expected to renew its chief sponsor commitment for Gulf Traffic 2003. According to a survey conducted during and after this year's inaugural event, an overwhelming number of international exhibitors have verbally expressed their intent to be present at Gulf Traffic 2003. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Survey shows the office environment is a key motivator for staff – so follow these top ergonomic tips to make sure you get it right
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake
- The future of urban transportation is in electric mobility, says CEO of Siemens Mobility Division
- Dubai hotel traffic up five percent in 2003
- Statement by Dr. Michael Kerkloh, CEO of Munich Airport, at the FMG annual press conference on February 6, 2007