GulfNet Solutions develops Intranet for Ar-Riyadh Development Authority
GulfNet Solutions, a provider of innovative Internet and Intranet solutions and services, has completed the development of the Ar-Riyadh Development Authority’s (ADA) Intranet.
The Intranet was developed using Intranet solutions insuring ease of use, maintainability and that information can be accessed with minimal number of clicks. The Openshare Document Profiler allows ADA users to classify and organize information.
The process of information publishing is done by the Workflow module whereby the ADA system administrator can set a publishing plan ensuring that the content goes thorough the right approving channel before it is published to the Intranet server.
Ar-Riyadh Development Authority is the entity responsible for the planning and development of Ar-Riyadh city from the economic, social, cultural, constructional and environmental aspects. It draws up plans and procedures aimed at elevating the standards of services and facilities provided for the city residents. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Afkar Information Technology signs contract to develop intranet for Al-Jazeera
- Interactive Limited develops new Intranet application for Dubai Police
- GulfNet Solutions appointed as enterprise partner for eEye Digital Security
- Riyadh to be converted into IT center
- SITA to upgrade Turkish Airlines’ IP technology