Hajj Pilgrims arrive in Saudi
The number of pilgrims arriving in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from abroad until yesterday amounted to 624,333 pilgrims.
The Director General of Passports Directorate Lieutenant General Salem bin Mohammed Al-Belaihid pointed out that the arrival of pilgrims came as follows: 614,177 pilgrims by air; 3,074 pilgrims by land; and 7,082 pilgrims by sea.
- Saudi Airlines is expected to carry 779,000 pilgrims in 2002
- UAE checks conditions for Hajj
- Mecca under construction: Saudi Arabia slashes number of pilgrims due to expansion project
- Saudi Airlines to the rescue: 300 Syrian Pilgrims flown to Jeddah for Hajj
- A price tag on piety: Umrah providers make the most out of Ramadan by raising prices