Hajj Pilgrims arrive in Saudi
The Hajj pilgrimage is fast approaching, as pilgrims arrive in Saudi Arabia
The number of pilgrims arriving in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from abroad until yesterday amounted to 624,333 pilgrims.
The Director General of Passports Directorate Lieutenant General Salem bin Mohammed Al-Belaihid pointed out that the arrival of pilgrims came as follows: 614,177 pilgrims by air; 3,074 pilgrims by land; and 7,082 pilgrims by sea.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?