Hajj Pilgrims arrive in Saudi
The Hajj pilgrimage is fast approaching, as pilgrims arrive in Saudi Arabia
The number of pilgrims arriving in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from abroad until yesterday amounted to 624,333 pilgrims.
The Director General of Passports Directorate Lieutenant General Salem bin Mohammed Al-Belaihid pointed out that the arrival of pilgrims came as follows: 614,177 pilgrims by air; 3,074 pilgrims by land; and 7,082 pilgrims by sea.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow