Hajj Pilgrims arrive in Saudi
The number of pilgrims arriving in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from abroad until yesterday amounted to 624,333 pilgrims.
The Director General of Passports Directorate Lieutenant General Salem bin Mohammed Al-Belaihid pointed out that the arrival of pilgrims came as follows: 614,177 pilgrims by air; 3,074 pilgrims by land; and 7,082 pilgrims by sea.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts