Hajj Pilgrims arrive in Saudi
The number of pilgrims arriving in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from abroad until yesterday amounted to 624,333 pilgrims.
The Director General of Passports Directorate Lieutenant General Salem bin Mohammed Al-Belaihid pointed out that the arrival of pilgrims came as follows: 614,177 pilgrims by air; 3,074 pilgrims by land; and 7,082 pilgrims by sea.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue