Hamptons International & Associates registered in Bahrain
According to Al-Yaum newspaper, a senior source at Bahrain Investors Center reveled that the Bahraini Ministry of Commerce and Industry had agreed to register a new real estate investment company by a foreign majority ownership.
The ministry agreed to register Hamptons International & Associates by a BD 150,000 capital. The new company will establish a consulting services firm in Bahrain to deal with local and international real estate affairs. The International Hampton Group owns 55% of the new company's shares, International Properties Company owns 40% and an Omani investor owns the remaining 5% of the shares.
- Human Rights Society Registered in Bahrain
- New real estate firm registered in Bahrain
- endorsed by the bahrain football association with the participation of 400 teams from across the kingdom
- Qatar Diabetes association to host 15th Annual International Al Bawasil Camp for children with diabetes
- Bahrain Insurance Association Hosts Upcoming Sixth Annual Gulf Insurance Forum