Hamptons MENA expands Egypt office to Uptown Cairo
Hamptons MENA, a premier property services company with a strong geographic presence in the Middle East and North Africa region, has cemented its Egypt operations with the opening of its full-fledged office in Uptown Cairo.
A master-planned community developed by Emaar Misr, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, Uptown Cairo is described as the new downtown of Cairo, with easy access to all commercial, business and governmental nerve-centres of the city.
As part of the expansion plans for Egypt, Hamptons has relocated its office, previously in the Mohandessin area in Giza City, to Uptown Cairo. The office, from its central location near Mokattam Hills, showcases a strong portfolio of projects including prestigious projects throughout Egypt and a wide range of ready rental and sales properties in Cairo.
A spokesperson of Hamptons MENA said: “The expansion of our Egypt office to Uptown Cairo underscores our strategy to focus on the regional markets, and offer our customers a wider portfolio of projects. By relocating to Uptown Cairo, a residential and commercial hub that is fast taking shape, we will be closer to our customers and it will help us strengthen our footprint in the Egyptian market by offering world-class property services.”
A 4 million sq m development, Uptown Cairo is located some 200 metres above sea level offering a refreshing lifestyle environment. The first homes in the community are scheduled for hand over later this year. The Hamptons office will be part of this integrated community with world-class residences, commercial offices, retail and hospitality amenities in close proximity.
In addition to offering Emaar Misr properties, Hamptons also has strong partnerships with other developers with projects located around Cairo, the North Coast, and also in the Red Sea vicinity including Sukhna, Sharm Al Sheikh and Hurghada areas.
The office will offer the full spectrum of Hamptons services including sale and leasing of primary and secondary properties in Egypt and other markets, property management, mortgage advisory, valuation and research services.
- Saudi intervenes to keep Mecca-Medina project on track : "final warning" to avoid slowing high-speed rail service
- 2014 and Dubai's realty: from euphoria to caution
- How will plunging oil prices affect Dubai's glittery real estate sector?
- Home prices in Israel makes making ends meet impossible for families
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- Emaar strengthens global portfolio with launch of ‘Emaar Square’ mixed-use development in Egypt’s Uptown Cairo
- Emaar Misr launches luxury Marassi and Uptown Cairo homes at first sales event in Jeddah
- The Address Hotels & Resorts unveils first property in Emaar Misr’s Uptown Cairo
- Motorola expands regional operations in Egypt