Hedge Funds World Middle East 2005 conference opens
The Hedge Funds World Middle East 2005 conference opened in the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai today. Conference chairman Antoine Massad, associate director, Middle East and Asia at Man Investments, said in his opening address that the hedge fund industry is on the brink of consolidation as it moves into the mainstream of investing.
The event, the sixth annual Hedge Funds World Middle East conference, is the Middle East’s premier event for alternative investments strategies, attracting approximately 500 participants, including senior regulators and high-level executives from all sectors of the financial services industry.
More than 40 leading industry professionals will talk on a wide range of topics relating to the future of the hedge fund industry, including Mohamed Seif EI Nasr, deputy treasurer of The Saudi National Commercial Bank (Bahrain) and Dr Christoph Moeller, head of global sales and marketing at Man Investments.
- Hedge Funds World Dubai 2005
- Hedge Funds World Middle East Conference
- DMCC Executive Chairman receives ‘Middle East Investor Award’ at Hedge Funds World Middle East Conference
- Region’s largest investment conference, Hedge Funds World Middle East, celebrating
- Industry looks to future at Hedge Funds World Middle East 2007