Hero motorcycles ride into Egyptian market
Hero is the number one motorcycle company in India and the world (File Archive)
Click here to add Amr Ezz Elarab as an alert
Disable alert for Amr Ezz Elarab,
Click here to add EAC as an alert
Disable alert for EAC,
Click here to add EAC - Ezz Elarab as an alert
Disable alert for EAC - Ezz Elarab,
Click here to add Ezz Elarab Automotive Group as an alert
Disable alert for Ezz Elarab Automotive Group,
Click here to add Hero Motocorp as an alert
Disable alert for Hero Motocorp
EAC, a member of Ezz Elarab Automotive Group, has launched the widely popular Indian motorcycle brand Hero in Egypt.
EAC - Ezz Elarab, Hero Motocorp’s sole distributor in Egypt, recently opened a multi-story showroom in Mohandessin to display Hero’s broad range of Indian motorcycles.
As the sole distributor, the company will also be responsible for building an extensive dealer network and channel partnerships across Egypt. With over 50 million motorcycles sold worldwide to date, the Hero brand has been tremendously successful, a statement said.
It has a 55 per cent market share in India, selling nearly seven million units per year and is the number one motorcycle company in India and the world, according to the statement.
Amr Ezz Elarab, managing director of EAC said: "We’re proud to be bringing Hero motorcycles to the Egyptian community, the world’s number one motorcycle company as well as introducing quality products to meet the needs of the Egyptian market. We’re confident both consumers and corporate fleet owners will appreciate the quality and value of the Hero range.”
EAC - Ezz Elarab has immediately made available in Egypt some of Hero’s top models including the 125 cc Glamour, the powerful 150 cc Hunk and its high-selling Splendor NXG. Other models available include the rugged Achiever and Karizma.
The Hunk in particular, offers riders dashing good looks packed with rugged performance while the Splendor NXG brings riders a stylish bike combined with great fuel efficiency, ideal for city commuting, the statement said.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- AGMC opens first BMW Motorrad Showroom in the Middle East
- AGMC's to launch first BMW Motorrad showroom in the Middle East
- Cold drinks all around for Saudi's "Cool hero" Bader Saleh in new 7UP campaign
- Hostess distributor in Egypt gets 100 percent IPO offer
- Behbehani Motors Company appointed as sole official Volkswagen distributor in Kuwait