Hero motorcycles ride into Egyptian market
EAC, a member of Ezz Elarab Automotive Group, has launched the widely popular Indian motorcycle brand Hero in Egypt.
EAC - Ezz Elarab, Hero Motocorp’s sole distributor in Egypt, recently opened a multi-story showroom in Mohandessin to display Hero’s broad range of Indian motorcycles.
As the sole distributor, the company will also be responsible for building an extensive dealer network and channel partnerships across Egypt. With over 50 million motorcycles sold worldwide to date, the Hero brand has been tremendously successful, a statement said.
It has a 55 per cent market share in India, selling nearly seven million units per year and is the number one motorcycle company in India and the world, according to the statement.
Amr Ezz Elarab, managing director of EAC said: "We’re proud to be bringing Hero motorcycles to the Egyptian community, the world’s number one motorcycle company as well as introducing quality products to meet the needs of the Egyptian market. We’re confident both consumers and corporate fleet owners will appreciate the quality and value of the Hero range.”
EAC - Ezz Elarab has immediately made available in Egypt some of Hero’s top models including the 125 cc Glamour, the powerful 150 cc Hunk and its high-selling Splendor NXG. Other models available include the rugged Achiever and Karizma.
The Hunk in particular, offers riders dashing good looks packed with rugged performance while the Splendor NXG brings riders a stylish bike combined with great fuel efficiency, ideal for city commuting, the statement said.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- AGMC opens first BMW Motorrad Showroom in the Middle East
- AGMC's to launch first BMW Motorrad showroom in the Middle East
- Cold drinks all around for Saudi's "Cool hero" Bader Saleh in new 7UP campaign
- Hostess distributor in Egypt gets 100 percent IPO offer
- Behbehani Motors Company appointed as sole official Volkswagen distributor in Kuwait