Hertz signs two partnership agreements
Hertz, the world’s largest car rental company, and Croatia Airlines, have signed an agreement to provide additional service benefits, preferential rates and special offers for Croatia Airlines passengers.
Charles Shafer, President of Hertz Europe Ltd and Ivan Misetic, President and CEO of the national carrier of the Republic of Croatia, signed the agreement at the Croatia National Tourist Office Stand at the World Travel Market exhibition in Earl’s Court.
Meanwhile, Hertz Europe Ltd has signed a European partnership agreement with TQ3 Travel Solutions, one of the world's leading business travel management companies. TQ3 Travel Solutions, launched in February 2001, generates annual sales in excess of $9.7 billion and is represented globally in over 65 countries, with around 14,000 staff and more than 1,700 locations.
Hertz Europe Director for Travel Industry Sales, Lyn Fleming comments, “Hertz is naturally delighted to sign an important player in the European travel market such as TQ3 and we hope to see our relationship with them go from strength to strength."
Hertz is represented in the Middle East by franchise operations in Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, the UAE and Yemen, and by general sales agents in Saudi and Bahrain. Worldwide, the company has approximately 7,000 locations in more than 140 countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Etihad and Hertz partnership to create seamless air to road luxury travel
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama Partners with Hertz Rent-a-Car in Bahrain
- Al Tayyar Travel Group signs a strategic partnership agreement with rentalcars.com, the world’s largest car rental management company
- LUFTHANSA PASSENGERS IN JORDAN BENEFIT FROM HERTZ CHAUFFEUR-DRIVE SERVICE
- Saudi Hertz opens two new branches, boosts car rental fleet