HiEnergy signs agreement for CarBomb Finder distribution in 18 regional countries
HiEnergy Technologies signed an Exclusive International Distribution Agreement for its Beta-model CarBomb Finder with Electronic Equipment Marketing Company (EEMCO) based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and London, England.
EEMCO will have rights to distribute the CarBomb Finder to the Saudi Arabia Land Forces, Signal Corps, RSAF, Ministry of Interior and Navy. In addition, distribution rights also extend to Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon. North African countries Sudan, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Tunis, Algeria, and Mauritania are also included in the deal.
The agreement is subject to the approval of the HiEnergy Technologies' Board of Directors. HiEnergy's CarBomb Finder is a new series of remote, clandestine detectors of bombs in trunks, seats and engines of parked or moving vehicles. The CarBomb Finder uses HiEnergy's patent pending stoichiometric explosives detection technology and is designed for use in police cars to decipher the chemical composition of the contents of other vehicles.
EEMCO is a limited liability company wholly owned by Saudi nationals and registered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It enjoys a wide range of customers, from military, the Ministry of Defense & Aviation. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Redington Gulf signs new distribution agreement for Juniper Networks in Middle East & Africa
- GE signs 18-year service contract with Qatar’s Ras Laffan LNG project
- ESET Distribution signs partners for Syria, Libya and Sudan
- COMPUTERLINKS and EMC Sign Value-Add-Distributor Agreement
- Fastlink and Jordan Post sign agreement enabling customers to pay their bills at post offices