Hilton International appoints Regional Marketing Manager and new hotel General Managers
Hilton International has hired three new senior appointments in the Gulf region. Melissa Buchanan joins as Regional Marketing Manager, while Brian Connelly becomes General Manager of the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah and Mohamed Hamza, General Manager of the Hilton Fujairah.
Based at Hilton's regional headquarters in Dubai Internet City, Buchanan will work with the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, to drive the brand's ambitious marketing activities in the hospitality industry.
Hilton International currently operates 28 hotels in the Middle East – 14 hotels in Egypt, eight hotels in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), three in Saudi Arabia and one each in Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait. Hilton Hotels Corporation and Hilton International, a subsidiary of Hilton Group have a worldwide alliance to market Hilton. Collectively offering over 2,400 hotels in more than 65 countries worldwide, both companies are recognized as leaders in the hospitality industry. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Hilton International appoints director of International Sales
- Vanbreda International appoints new International Sales Manager
- hilton hotels entices saudi market
- Hilton International announces new appointments in the Middle East
- Lenovo Appoints New Regional General Manager for Middle East, Egypt & Pakistan