Following the spenders? Hilton to develop its largest resort in the Middle East
Hilton Worldwide has joined hands with Qatar investor Al-Rayyan Hospitality to develop the largest beach resort in the Middle East at Salwa Beach in Qatar.
The 362-key property will be located 97 kilometers from Doha, and will feature a waterpark, luxury marina, yacht club, dive center, cinemas, 13 restaurants, bars and lounges, in addition to retail outlets.
The resort, spread across 104 hectares of land and coastline, will incorporate 246 deluxe rooms in the main hotel building including 35 suites, two of which will be over 1000 square meters. It will also feature two villages, one housing 32 villas and another comprising 84 larger five-bedroom villas.
Rudi Jagersbacher, president, Hilton Worldwide Middle East & Africa said: “This landmark property is the biggest resort hotel of its kind in the region and an addition to our expanding portfolio.”
Hilton Worldwide Middle East & Africa recently introduced two of its brands to the region including Hilton Garden Inn and Double Tree Hotel.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects