Hilton Ras Al-Khaimah to open next month
Hilton International, a world leading hotel brand, is to open the Hilton Ras Al-Khaimah on October 1, offering business and leisure facilities. The new property, decorated in a traditional Arabic theme, will be Hilton’s first in this emirate and brings the number of Hilton hotels in the UAE to eight.
The 214-room hotel, includes a presidential suite, four executive suites and 17 junior suites, is situated on the waterfront. Only a 60-minute drive from Dubai, the hotel’s attractions include an outdoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, and a fitness room, scuba diving, fishing, camel racing, desert and mountain trips.
Hilton International currently operates 25 hotels in the Middle East. Of these 14 hotels operate in Egypt, seven hotels in the UAE, two in Saudi Arabia and one each in Bahrain and Oman. Hilton Hotels Corporation and Hilton International collectively offer over 2,000 hotels in more than 50 countries worldwide. — (Mena Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Hilton International announces new appointments in the Middle East
- Hilton International looks to expand further in the Gulf
- Hilton International appoints director of International Sales
- Hilton Kuwait Resort manager named regional vice president
- Hilton International appoints Regional Marketing Manager and new hotel General Managers