Hilton unveils 44-storey Hilton Jumeirah Beach Residence in Dubai
Hilton Hotels unveiled on Monday its first residence in Dubai, a 44-storey, 371-apartment Hilton Jumeirah Beach Residence in Dubai, reflecting a fusion of Arabesque and Mediterranean design elements.
The tower, which will offer one-bedroom to four-bedroom apartments as well as five loft and two penthouse apartments, will open in September next year, according to Gulf News.
Hilton Jumeirah Beach Residence builds on Hilton's 14 established properties in the Arabian Peninsula.
"Dubai is undoubtedly the region's most thriving leisure destination and a global hot spot. We are thrilled to introduce our first residential venture in this cosmopolitan city," said Ian Carter, chief executive International Operations, Hilton Hotels Corporation (HHC) and Executive Vice President, HHC.
"Located just minutes away from the golden sandy beaches of the Dubai Jumeirah strip, and offering a complete lifestyle experience away from home, the Hilton Jumeirah Beach Residence will become a premier place to stay for leisure and business travelers," he added.
Linked with a bridge to Hilton's existing Dubai beach property, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort, the new Residence is part of the exclusive Jumeirah Beach Residence complex, the world's largest single phase project of its kind.
- Double luxury: Hilton opens first Double Tree in Dubai
- Jumeirah announces closure and development of Jumeirah Beach Club Resort & Spa
- New range of apartments unveiled by Jumeirah beach residence
- Hilton sponsors time out Dubai to launch pioneering Apple application
- Premier international hotel brands to locate on The Palm, Jumeirah