HMC opens regional headquarters in Dubai
Hospitality Marketing Concepts (HMC), a provider of travel industry membership and database management programs, has opened its regional headquarters in Dubai Media City. This move comes as the company embarks on a drive to grow loyalty program usage in the Middle East market.
The office will house a new Members Services Center with reservations capability, as well as extensive IT and database management staff. According to the company’s recently-appointed regional vice president and area director, Robert Fadel, his target is to double uptake of HMC’s services within a year, and not just in the hospitality sector.
HMC also intends to leverage its own brand, ClubHotel, to drive business into the region. Its 500,000-member database is eligible for a wide range of benefits across 800 hotels and resorts worldwide, including the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Hospitality Marketing Concepts appoints key executive
- Hilton International opens regional headquarters in Dubai Internet City
- Loyalty program members in the Middle East increase spending
- Radisson expands Middle East and Africa operations regional reservations center
- Hilton International appoints Regional Marketing Manager and new hotel General Managers