Hong Kong firm contracts Hirsch Bedner Associates for Waterfront project
Hong-Kong based real-estate development company, Trident International Holdings (TIH) has contracted the world's leading interior design consultants, Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA) for its maiden project in the Gulf region, the Waterfront.
While The Waterfront has the distinction of being HBA's first residential tower project in the region, the company has designed the interiors for several other developments across the Middle East including the Taj Palace Dubai, the Phoenicia Inter-Continental in Beirut, the Grand Hyatt Muscat, as well as the public area designs of the newly opened Grand Hyatt in Dubai.
For the Waterfront project, HBA will be responsible for designing the grand lobby, the lift lobby as well as some individual units in the building, including the penthouses. The company has created a dedicated team of design professionals with extensive regional and international experience to work on the Waterfront project.
The Waterfront, a boutique 20-story residential tower, located in the heart of Dubai Marina, is surrounded by the sea on one side and the Jumeirah Islands on the other. All the 72 residential units that comprise the tower will boast views of the Marina, spacious parks, the Arabian Gulf and the new Jumeirah Islands development. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Trident International Holdings launches Dubai luxury apartment project
- Sale of residential units in Quay West
- Trident delivers signature project in the region; ‘The Waterfront’ stands testimony to innovation
- Trident appoints Asteco as facility managers for first residential project – ‘The Waterfront’
- Trident unveils exclusive retail space at Dubai Marina