Hospitality Marketing Concepts appoints key executive
Robert Fadel, a veteran in the hospitality industry, has been appointed vice president and area director, Middle East and West Asia, for Hospitality Marketing Concepts (HMC), a travel industry provider.
Fadel will be stationed in Dubai and will lead the company's fastest growing region, with specific objectives to capture the organic and geographic growth opportunities. HMC already offers its proprietary Clubhotel membership program through more than 700 hotels in more than 75 countries around the world.
HMC is a provider of travel industry membership and database management programs with 500,000 members and a network of more than 700 premier hotel and resort clients around the world, including Le Meridien, Hilton, Shangri-la, Ritz, Mandarin Oriental, St. Regis, Husa and Orbis. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- HMC opens regional headquarters in Dubai
- Loyalty program members in the Middle East increase spending
- UAE chapter of international hotel and catering association launched
- Hilton International appoints Regional Marketing Manager and new hotel General Managers
- Hilton HHonors named Middle East's most successful loyalty program