Hoteliers give welcome to Dubai’s Best Hotel Concierge Campaign
Dubai's five-star hoteliers have given a warm reception to the newly-launched search for Dubai's Best Hotel Concierge being organized by Wafi City with support from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Government of Dubai.
The search, to be conducted by mystery guests over the next few months with finalists assessed by the DTCM, offer an extra 1,000 Emirati dirhams ($275) a month for a year in the pay packet of the overall winner or winning team from Dubai's 28 five-star properties.
The scheme, sponsored by What's On magazine, is aimed at further upgrading service industry standards throughout Dubai. For many in the hospitality industry the scheme is being welcomed as the first initiative to acknowledge the efforts of concierge staff.
Awards to Dubai's Best Concierge will be presented at a gala ceremony to be held in the Sphinx Supper Club & Restaurant at Wafi City's popular Pyramids leisure complex in September. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Technocrat launches Cyber Concierge at Avari Dubai Hotel
- ezzat shines at hotelier middle east awards
- Kempinski to add five new properties to their GCC collection by 2012
- Dubai's fancy hotel guests to now pay mysterious "tourism dirham"
- Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment unveils highlights of fourth ‘Eid in Dubai’ – Eid Al Fitr festival