HP and Compaq rewards business partners for outstanding achievements in 2002
Hewlett Packard (HP) announced the winners of the third annual HP Middle East Business Partner Awards at Dubai's Fairmont Hotel. Approximately 140 representatives from HP's and Compaq's business partners from across the Middle East gathered for the ceremony, which is designed to recognize and reward regional channel partners for their achievements in 2002.
HP is a global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and businesses. The company's offerings span information technology (IT) infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and imaging and printing. HP completed its merger transaction involving Compaq Computer in May.
HP has been present in the Middle East since 1968, and opened its Dubai based regional office in 1997 and has offices in Dubai, Ramallah, Cairo, Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar servicing the GCC, the Levant and Egypt. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- HP and ECC launch IT outsourcing roadshow
- HP Middle East celebrates successful partners achievements with annual awards ceremony
- HP names International Turnkey Systems as the fastest growing Preferred Partner in Central/Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa
- HP Honours 28 Middle East Channel Partners at Glamourous Awards Ceremony
- Compaq may Open Office in Lebanon