Huawei to provide multi-vendor managed services for Mobily in the Middle East
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. ("Huawei"), a leader in providing next generation telecommunications network solutions for operators around the world, announced that it has been selected by Mobily, a leading mobile operator in Saudi Arabia, as its managed service partner under a three-year multi-vendor agreement.
Under the agreement, Huawei will be responsible for network operation, back office, field operation, network optimization and spare parts management. Additionally, Huawei will maintain multi-vendor telecom equipment and act on behalf of Mobily to manage multi-vendor spare parts and third level support.
“Huawei is proud to be chosen by Mobily as its managed services partner,” said Liu Peng, Vice President Middle East for Delivery & Service. “Our support will further allow Mobily to become more market-focused and customer-oriented through service innovation. It will also help Mobily’s time to market for such new services.”
Huawei is committed to supporting its customers to develop the latest service solutions and, by growing its managed services business, the company supports operators to reduce OPEX and better utilize CAPEX. As a trusted service partner, Huawei is committed to helping Mobily achieve its strategic objectives.
- Mobily out sources Network through a “managed Services” Agreement with Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and Huwaie
- Huawei enabling Telcos with Quality of Experience Management
- huawei selected as “next generation network vendor of the year” and “business development strategy leader”
- Etisalat and Huawei strengthen their strategic co-operation in the Customer Experience Management (CEM) domain with the award of the first Service Operation Center (SOC) contract to Huawei to realize best customer experience
- Nokia wins Managed Services and 3G/HSPA contract with Saudi Arabia’s ‘mobily’