Huge industrial technology park being set up in Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
Falcon Technologies International Company will build and manage a AED650-million industrial technology park being set up in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah in the UAE with Swiss partnership. Primus Tech Investments is the Swiss partner for the project.
The technology park at Ras Al Khaimah will be among the biggest five parks of its kind in the world. The project is expected to be implemented in three phases. The initial phase includes construction of the first plant at an approximate cost of AED200 million and a state-of-the-art research and development facility that will be the most advanced globally.
The project, slated to go on stream by the middle of 2005, is coming up in an area of 113,000 square metres in which the plant will occupy an area of 27,000 square metres.
- EIIC reveals $5bn ”Dounya Parc” Algerian project
- New industrial technology park set up in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- Knauf to set up Gypsum Board plant in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Industrial Park
- Ras Al Khaimah Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank unveil details of the “Saraya Islands” Project in Ras Al Khaimah
- Sheikh Saud urges Arab countries to invest more in education and research to stay relevant amid increasing globalisation