Hundred-thousand sq ft complex inaugurated in Jebel Ali Free Zone
The launch of the new 100,000 square foot service and warehousing complex in the Jebel Ali Free Zone was announced earlier this week by the Al Saeedi Group, a leading Dubai-based tire distributor.
The Al Saeedi Middle East FZ Company will establish the state-of-the-art facility, designed as a one-stop shop for a whole range of tire-related products and services, along with a separate sales division reported Khaleej Times.
The launch was inaugurated by Jamal Majid bin Thaniah, Group Chief Executive Officer, Ports & Free Zone World in the presence of Y.K. Sinha, Consul-General of India, local dignitaries and senior executives representing world's leading tire brands.
"Al Saeedi Group, an ISO certified tire distributor with focus on corporate customers, has always been innovative in its approach to providing total tyre solutions to its client’s requirements. We have pioneered the concept of mobile tyre units to ensure 24-hour service to our customers anywhere in the UAE," said Kuttan Malattiri, Managing Director of Al Saeedi Group.
The service facility will be equipped with advanced equipment from Europe and will provide all related services related to tire maintenance for all types of vehicles. The facility is equipped to meet the requirements of heavy trucks and off the road vehicles.
- Pirelli's P Zero Nero tire launched in the Middle East
- New 55,000 sq ft facility launched by Bridgeway
- PVAXX INAUGURATES CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE
- Volvo Group Middle East inaugurates new distribution and training facility at Jebel Ali Free Zone
- GE water business to share technical expertise at new regional Center of Excellence in Jebel Ali Free Zone