Hyundai winning over more than just customers in UAE, receives $8.2 million deal with RAK govt
Last year, Hyundai's Elantra was the company's top selling model in the Middle East (File Archive)
Click here to add Al Majid as an alert
Disable alert for Al Majid,
Click here to add Hyundai Motors as an alert
Disable alert for Hyundai Motors,
Click here to add Hyundai UAE as an alert
Disable alert for Hyundai UAE,
Click here to add RAK Government as an alert
Disable alert for RAK Government,
Click here to add Ras Al Khaimah Government as an alert
Disable alert for Ras Al Khaimah Government,
Click here to add Walaa Diab as an alert
Disable alert for Walaa Diab
Juma Al Majid Establishment (JAME), the sole distributor of Hyundai Motors in the UAE, has won a Dh30 million ($8.2 million) deal with a Ras Al Khaimah government company to supply a fleet of 84 commercial vehicles.
The trucks will form a core component of its transport and logistical fleet/convoy to serve the first phase of a major construction project soon to commence in the emirate, said a statement.
Walaa Diab, national sales manager, heavy-duty trucks Hyundai UAE, said: “Hyundai has established its name in the UAE as a producer of technologically-advanced, luxurious, yet highly affordable passenger cars. This latest deal will cement its reputation as a manufacturer of quality commercial vehicles, the first choice for construction organisations that require high quality transportation which is capable of handling the most demanding projects.”
“Debuting soon, is the all-new Hyundai model 2014 that will be introduced to the UAE market this year. It is an amazing machine that is built as a multifunction truck, with high standard functions” added Diab.
Supported by service centres across UAE, Hyundai is providing complete after-sales services facilities through a professional team dedicated to heavy-duty truck customers. It also comes with a service contract which offers three years/200 km warranty.
“Hyundai is proud to have been selected as a major automotive partner in a RAK government affiliate’s next construction project,” said Diab.
“Hyundai commercial vehicles are reliable, affordable and offer full flexibility with a range of multifunctional features. We intend to move towards capturing a bigger share of the market helped by our supportive pre-sales and after-sales incentive packages,” he added.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Gete Wami: After a half million, a half marathon!
- Hyundai introduces new heavy-duty trucks to the UAE
- Hyundai UAE sealed a 30 million deal with RAK Government Affiliate
- Iran oil sanctions pour money into the Gulf
- LG Electronics ties up with Yahoo! and National Geographic Digital leader launches global online photo contest, ‘Viewtyful World’ to encourage phot