IBM takes first digital media roadshow to the Middle East’s creative industry
IBM Middle East will host the region’s first ‘Digital Media’ roadshow this month, opening the doors of creativity and inspiration for the region’s media industry. The roadshow is visiting the region’s centers of publishing and broadcasting in Dubai, Doha and Beirut, bringing international experts to help the local media industry take advantage of new techniques and tools to create content.
This series of events is happening at a critical time in the media industry in the Middle East, which has recently undergone a massive explosion. Every day new companies are opening or expanding, in broadcasting, entertainment, publishing, content creation, marketing and advertising, according to an IBM press release.
The roadshow will kick off in Dubai on June 22, and will move on to Doha and Beirut on 24th and 26th June, respectively. “A priority for the industry is not only to increase the number of media outlets, but also to raise the bar on the quality of the creativity and programming—and the slickness of its presentation,” said Samer Shaar, GM of IBM Middle East, Egypt and Pakistan. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- IBM’s first Middle East digital media event launched in Dubai
- Dubai Media City boosts Middle East publishing sector
- Global Entertainment and Media Exhibition to be held in Dubai in March
- Dubai Media City seeks to establish partnerships in Lebanon
- OMD relocates Middle East headquarters to Dubai Media City