IBM's eXperience Roadshow visiting Middle East markets
IBM's eXperience Roadshow is visiting the Middle East markets with a series of sessions for its business partners to brief them on IBM's latest PC-based solutions. The roadshow, which kicked off in Pakistan last month, and visiting Qatar, Kuwait and Jordan, will have the next stop of its tour in Egypt on July 1, 2002.
At the eXperience Roadshow, IBM will demonstrate the new technologies in its latest ThinkPad notebooks and NetVista desktops, as well as focusing on the eServers and their Enterprise X-Architecture.
IBM, the world's largest Information Technology (IT) company, with 2001 revenues of more than $35 billion. Services is the fastest growing part of IBM, with nearly 150,000 professionals serving customers in 160 countries. IBM Global Services has about 150 data centers around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- First Middle East Linux event opens
- IBM takes first digital media roadshow to the Middle East’s creative industry
- Microsoft regional Roadshow focuses on IT business communities
- IBM’s latest messaging and collaboration software unveiled at GITEX 2002
- IBM’s executives visit UAE to cement regional initiatives