ICICI Bank inaugurates office in Dubai
ICICI Bank, India’s second largest bank has inaugurated its representative office in Dubai.
“The Dubai representative office will provide links for companies in both the home and host countries having business relations in the region and will increase the bank’s participation in India’s trade transactions with the UAE and Gulf markets,” stated Managing Director and CEO of ICICI, Lalita Gupte.
The financial institute recently inaugurated its Offshore Banking Branch in Singapore and an Offshore Banking unit in Mumbai. The Bank also has representative offices in New York and London and is in the process of setting up a subsidiary in Toronto, Canada and a representative office in Shanghai, China.
ICICI Bank has an asset base of $21 billion and provides financial services to individuals and companies. This includes mortgages, car and personal loans, credit and debit cards, corporate and agricultural finance. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Indian Bank to target expatriates from Dubai office
- Dubai Bank signs deal with India’s ICCI Bank
- Largest private bank in India, ICICI Bank receives license to set up branch in Dubai International Financial Centre
- Mega real estate event planned in UAE by major Indian bank
- BMA grants license for Bank of China