ID 28 billion to execute various water projects
According to <i>AL-Mendhar</i> newspaper, a senior source in the Iraqi Ministry of Public Works and Municipalities revealed that the ministry has allocated ID 28 billion to execute various water projects in the Waset governorate.
The most important of these projects is building 22 water assembly facilities with a capacity of 1 million gallons per facility in different neighborhoods. The same source added that these projects consist of building a 385-kilometer long water transport system and a 55-kilometer long water pipelines system.
- ID136 million to be invested in Almoseib province
- New Iraqi water projects to be executed
- ID 107 billion allocated to execute municipal service projects in Najaf
- ID 1 billion allocated to execute research projects
- Saudi Arabia’s 2009 budget allocation of SAR 35.4 billion fast-tracks agriculture & water sector developments