IDB, Morocco sign loan agreement to fund rail project
Morocco and the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), have recently signed an accord on a US$ 65 million loan to fund the Tangiers-Mediterranean rail section.
The agreement was inked by the head of the Moroccan railway office, Rabie Lekhlie, and Ahmed Mohamed Ali, head of the IDB, MAP reported.
Another agreement on US$ 421,000 technical aid to Morocco’s fire department was signed by Lekhlie and Moroccan finance and privatisation minister, Fathallah Oulaalou. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Egypt to receive $108 million loan from the Kuwait Fund
- Morocco and Croatia sign protection and promotion of mutual investments accord
- Morocco-Spain rail deal creates new link to European markets
- Arab fund for economic and social development finances highway project in Morocco
- European Investment Bank to increase investments in Morocco