As if one needs more: more Mcdonald's coming to Saudi Arabia
Mcdonald's branches in the Kingdom now reached 59.
Click here to add Abdulrahman Ali Reza as an alert
Disable alert for Abdulrahman Ali Reza,
Click here to add Al Rahili as an alert
Disable alert for Al Rahili,
Click here to add Jeddah as an alert
Disable alert for Jeddah,
Click here to add Jizan as an alert
Disable alert for Jizan,
Click here to add Mahyel Aseer as an alert
Disable alert for Mahyel Aseer
REZA Food Services Co. Ltd, exclusive McDonald’s franchisee for the western and the southern regions of Saudi Arabia, has opened three new restaurants – one in each of Jeddah, Jizan and Mahyel Aseer –expanding McDonald's KSA Western and Southern regions branch network to 59 branches.
“We are keen on meeting the expectations of McDonald’s loyal customers in KSA, and committed to continue our expansion to reach out to them wherever they may be across the Western and Southern regions,” said Eng. Abdulrahman Ali Reza, General Manager of Reza Food Services.
“Our three new branches are welcoming guests at Al Ghanim Mall in Mahayel Aseer, Al Rashid Mall in Jizan, and Al Rahili Area in Jeddah’s Taibah District.
They will proudly carry the renowned and popular McDonald’s name, and all what it stands for in terms of absolute commitment to quality, service excellence and hygiene” he added.
All McDonald’s restaurants in KSA are 100 percent locally managed and operated. Sharing McDonald’s commitment to highest quality and food safety standards, Reza Food Services Co. Ltd prides itself in serving customers in the Western and Southern Regions of the Kingdom since 1994 providing more than 1,500 job opportunities to local employees
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- McDonald’s continues regional expansion with new Dubai restaurant
- Why Saudi needs-and has always needed expatriates to come back to KSA
- Bush wants vote by Friday; Sources: U.S. needs one more vote to pass resolution at Security Council
- Unholy Hajj: More than 10 fake pilgrimage campaigns foiled by Saudi Arabia