IFA launches Fairmont Palm Residence
IFA Hotels & Resorts, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kuwait's International Financial Advisors, has announced $250 million freehold residence project as part of a $1 billion investment plan on The Palm, Jumeirah.
IFA, jointly with Kingdom Hotel Investment (KHI) and Fairmont, is also investing $200 million in Fairmont Palm Hotel, making a total investment of $450 million in IFA's Fairmont Hotel & Resort project.
- Fairmont Mina Al Fajer rises on coast of Gulf Of Oman
- IFA hotels & resorts completes main building work on fairmont residences, palm jumeirah
- First New Foreign-bank Debt for a Dubai Hotel Development since Downturn
- IFA SECURES FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS TO MANAGE US$ 250 MILLION ZIMBALI PROJECT
- IFA Hotels & Resorts launches Fractional Ownership Product