IHF 2002 show 85 percent booked
Exhibitors have booked over 85 percent of the show space at the second annual International Hospitality Forum (IHF), which will be held October 15-17, 2002, at Zara Expo in Amman. “More than 100 companies will be exhibiting. Many brands will be represented directly or through their agents” says Vahé Mekhssian, sales representative at Hospitality Services in Beirut.
Seminars, workshops, meetings and competitions related to tourism, hospitality and the food service sector will gather key players of the hospitality and foodservice industries in Jordan. One seminar will tackle the ‘Key Success Factors in the Restaurant Industry’.
Several networking events are organized alongside the Forum to maximize interaction between the key players in the tourism and hospitality sectors. A familiarization trip to Aqaba will be organized for potential investors to look at available opportunities in the tourism, leisure and hospitality sectors.
The show is the right place for conducting business in Jordan, Palestine, Iraq and the neighboring countries, providing the opportunity to present new products and find new dealers and distributors, according to an IHF press release. Official delegations will be hosted from the region during IHF 2002. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Ford expedition clinches 2012 Total Cost of Ownership Award from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com
- Middle East consumers show preference for credit over cash
- le méridien amman shines at the 7th international hospitality forum for the region's hospitality & foodservice sector
- New study shows settlements control 42 percent of West Bank territory
- Indonesian company clinches $1.5 million Index order book